Giveaway Contest’s Terms and Conditions
1. This giveaway is organised by Lightsmith (“organiser”) and is open to all participants residing in Singapore, aged 18 years old and above, who are fans and followers of Lightsmith’s Facebook page and Instagram account.
2. Any entries submitted after the closing date stated on the giveaway post on Lightsmith Facebook page and Instagram account will not be considered.
3. Submission of entry is via the comments section of the giveaway’s Facebook and Instagram post. Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but only the latest submission will be considered.
4. Entries that tug the heartstrings will be shortlisted by Lightsmith. 2 winners will be picked to win Lightsmith photography package for 4 pax each. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process will be entertained.
5. Winners will be notified via a private message/comment via Facebook and/or Instagram account. Winners’ personal details will be shared with Lightsmith to facilitate for prize arrangements. More details on prizes will be provided upon notification of winners.
6. Should the winner not acknowledge Lightsmith’s notification within the stipulated time frame, Lightsmith reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
7. Prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or in any kind. The organiser reserves the right to change or replace the prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the giveaway as and when necessary, without prior notice.
8. The organiser may without prior notice, at any time and in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway without being liable in any way to anyone. Entry into this giveaway is deemed acceptance of the above T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto.
9. Prize winners' right to redeem their prizes may be considered invalid if the redemption period expires or if the redemption conditions are not complied with. The winner who cannot redeem the prize at the stipulated time frame will be deemed as forfeiture of the prize and Lightsmith reserves the right to handle the prize at its sole discretion.